1. Small flow resistance. The internal media channels are straight through, and the medium is flowing in line with small flow resistance.
2. The opening and closing is more labor-saving. is compared with the cut-off valve, because whether it is open or closed, the direction of the brake board movement is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium.
3. High altitude and long closing time. The gate and headstock stroke is larger, and the drop is done through the screw.
4. The phenomenon of water hammer is not easy to produce. The reason is that the shutdown time is long.
5. Media can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install. The gate channel is symmetrical on both sides.
6. The structure length (the distance between the two connecting end surfaces of the shell) is smaller.
7. Simple form, short structure length, good manufacturing process, wide application.
8. Compact structure, good valve rigidity, smooth passage, small flow resistance, dense cover with stainless steel and cemented carbide, long service life, using PTFE filler. Sealed reliable. The operation is lightweight and flexible.