1. Installation location, height, import and export direction must conform to the design requirements, the connection should be firmly and tightly.
2. All kinds of manual valves installed on insulation pipes shall not be down.
3. The valve must be inspected before installation, the valve nameplate should conform to the current national standard "universal Valve logo" GB 12220. For the work pressure is greater than 1.0 MPa and in the trunk of the valve to cut off the role of the installation should be carried out before strength and tightness test, qualified rear use. Strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times times the nominal pressure, the duration of not less than 5min, valve shell, filler should not leak for qualified. The test pressure is 1.1 times times the nominal pressure when the tightness test, the test pressure shall conform to the GB 50243 standard requirements for the duration of the test.
4. The handwheel, the handle and the transmission mechanism are not permitted to be lifted, strictly prohibited collision.
5. Valve with transmission mechanism, according to the specification of the product use.