(1) It must be found that the ball valve on the downstream pipeline has been removed from the pressure, before disassembly decomposition operation.
(2) The non-metallic parts should be removed from the detergent immediately after washing, not long soak.
(3) The bolts on flange must be symmetrically, progressively and uniformly tightened.
(4) The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned by gasoline (GB484-89). Non-metallic parts are cleaned with pure water or alcohol.
(5) The breakdown of each individual ball valve parts can be washed with dipping. The metal pieces of non-metallic pieces that have not been decomposed can be scrubbed with clean, fine-clean, impregnated silk fabrics (to avoid the adhesion of fibers to the parts). Cleaning must remove all adhesion on the wall of grease, dirt, glue, dust and so on.
(6) When the ball valve breaks down and assembles, it must be careful to prevent the sealing surfaces of the damaged parts, especially the nonmetal parts, and use the special tools to take out O-ring.
(7) After washing to be washed to the wall surface cleaning agent volatile (available without dipping cleaning agent silk cloth) to assemble, but not long time to shelve, otherwise will rust, dust pollution.
(8) The new parts need to be cleaned before assembling.
(9) Lubrication with grease. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastics and working media. When working medium is gas, it can be used for example, 221 grease. Coated with a thin layer of grease on the surface of the seal mounting slot, coated with a thin layer grease on the rubber seal, the sealing surface of the valve rod and the friction surface are coated with a thin layer grease.
(10) The assembly should not allow metal debris, fibers, grease (except for the use of the prescribed) dust and other impurities, foreign bodies, such as contamination, adhesion or stay on the surface of the part or into the inner cavity.